torsdag 23 april 2009

what a day. still, i am blessed!

i been stressing all day through. thank God i managed to pull this day off. But happily?Not that happy, and i'm not surprised because life is not perfect. things are just not always as intended. it can't be that way! but I also think that it was due to  the poor planning. But usually i'm not that random type, actually!

i woke up this morning being so grumpy about phone call from my lovely friend Amal. i really don't like being awake by calls in the middle of a sweet dream. At that moment, I felt that it would be unnecassary to try to sleep on, because i was gonig to wake an hour and half after though.  So i was thinking, well i go and make some porridge done and watch a little bit of TV before i'll go to Delajah and make my braids, which she was supposed to yesterday.

 That's was when the "bad luck" all started. My braids were all a disaster. i can't believe how bad they looked. i didn't even managed to sew my extenions exactly on the place where i wanted to be placed.                                 Like izzy said; the braids is the foundation of a weav, how could this be? So i was all freaked out, but finally i stopped whinig about it and let it go with the holy spirit. but i must admit that i was so stressed and anxious anyway because Izzy said she couldn't make it. That she had to go and make her own hair. (typcial africans). My last call was Nuran! So i immediatley called  for her aid. She was hard to get, like a fly. but i succeeded to convince her after little bit of nagging. So i went to her place. And she looked at me and said; oh this looks miserble woeful. what am i to say than i know? Because i know it looked horrible!

So she began cutting my my hair. and as some of you knows, Nuran is a good hairdresser, according to myself. But the hair just  refused to turn out good. the more we cut the more unattractive did it turn out.  but in the end she managed to make it look okey, but really not okey. so here i'm sitting. unsatisfied, hoping to get some compliments. haha but i have to say something good about it, because it doesn't help complaining. i'm going have to say that, Nuran actually did a great job. i mean how would i look without her cut? That's why i love you baby (L)

so what  im trying to say here, is that my hair looks AWFUL = (   i'm probably going to take it off after i been to sthlm. i don't care if it costs. i just can't walk around like this looking like a  "dusst wad" INNIT??? = /

well gotta go and pack my bags... and God bless us. i mean shouldn't I be grateful.              I'm in my twentieth year = )

1 kommentar:

hamida sa...

Hahaha jag vet det var trovärdigt, haha men jag dog av skratt när du skrev.

ja men du akn inte ba ta bort dem goa grejerna, träna bara spring och sånt,det e skönt oxå.. jag har gått ner 11 kilo, stresset gör mig fucked up. Så ska börja träna få se om jag får tillbaka aptiten