fredag 24 april 2009

so exhausted ,



have you ever been that tired that you just felt lost, having tears falling down your cheeks, you just want to lay down on the street all though you know you've got approximatley 10 steps to your house, so tired that you just want to cry? i have, well matter in fact i am that tired right now.

i have been running around in town, at izzy's and my baby's place and finally at the afro shop. and all this, to preparation for tomorrow. STHLM! i did my finale examintion today. i think i did great. at least i hope to pass the test. oh i just found out that i got another assignment to complete. my teacher called me and reminded me. HAPPY? no, absolutley not. i though i was finished. so after i'm back from sthlm i have to settle down and calculate a lot of equations, AGAIN!!!! thumbs down for that, and poor me.
well i guess i'll have take a quick sleep now, because i'm going to work in three hours, and after that i'm heading sthlm. oh, i made myself happy saying sthlm =D

you know what? i'm gon miss my baby so baaaaaaaaaaaaad! (L)


Inga kommentarer: