torsdag 22 januari 2009

the storm is over now,



så fantastiskt att man kan få hopp utifrån en låt.
Sitter och lysnnar på the storm is over med R.kelly, en av mina absoluta favoriter. Aldrig har jag har jag sett den hår låten, texten som något så stort. När jag verkligen lyssnar på låtens budskap. Herregud måste jag säga. MAGNIFIKT!
R. kelly levererar verkligen en stark känsla, like always. n it's going right through me.
It gives me hope!

"Now in the midst of my battle All hope was gone Downtown in a rushed crowd And felt all alone And every now and then I felt like I would lose my mind I´ve been racin´ for years And still no finish line But then I climbed the hills And saw the mountains I hollered help ´cause I was lost Then I felt the strong wind And then a small voice sayin´ the storm is over now"


snälla ladda ner om ni ej hört den :)

Inga kommentarer: