fredag 8 maj 2009

why oh why?



i found this text in my inbox. i remeber we had this assignment in school. i went in 7th grade, i think. anyway we were supposed to write a personal letter to a friend about anything. well i decided to write about questions that is constantly running around in my head.

Why is this world filled with hatred, anger and mystery? Where is love? Fights are caused every hour, one person dies every second, women are raped every minute. Now where really is the love? Are people even being considered? Homeless people should not living outside. And what do I do? I complain when my trouses are too short and when the radiator isn't on. But no second have I ever thought about homeless people outdoors, until my friend got hit by a car last week, and now he's gone for good. Why did he die and not me? He had more reason to live than I. I have had everything but I was greedy. He had love, happiness and never ever complained about anything, so why did he died? He was always ready to lend a hand.

Last week, me and my frined were walking down the street. We saw a kid calling another colourful kid for a word more than BLACK shit, NIGGER!
I didn't know what to do, but this all lead me to be CONFUSED. I filled myself with anger and bad thoughts, so I just walked towards the boy and 1,2 3 I slapped this little boy face...
I wish I had never done it. Wonder what that boy feelt that moment? And at the same moment, I wish could get down on my knees and beg for mercry.
What's happening? That question is constantly runing around in my head. This generation that I live in, that we live in is filled with vanity upon vainty. What's the meaning of life, is it worth living? Which comes to the question, what is living a good life ? Going to sunday-schools every weekend ?


But i have come to a conclusion, which might be, If people on this planet had listen to the bibles words, perhaps the world would be much more peaceful place than it is today and maybe the best planet to live on.
Because the bible says; you shall not kill, you shall not steal, you shall not rape and you shall not do evil.
There is hate amongst the people, where is the reaction? Can someone do something about it? communication and wisedom is the answer, but instead we choose to expose with violence and weapons! hm, its a shame!


people do you feel me
? the world is getting no better, and i think the judgement day is getting closer and closer.


3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

slap'em. his momma didnt while rasing him, somebody has to :) littleeeeeeeeeeeee boy better learn a lesson

Anonym sa...

HAHAHA skoja

. v i c t o r y . sa...

we shall not do evil !