onsdag 20 maj 2009

HI TOMBOY



i'm planing on something like this. so my hair can really grow nice. altogether.

i'm gon' cut my hair. i just realized it today. i sat on the buss and stroked my hair. 
i could feel how short and dying my hair is. especially at the back. it's been like this like forever. it's kind of annoying since i use to let my REAL hair down or in a pony tail.  you can easily see how sabotaged it looks. a top of that, my hair just keep growing like weeds.  so now i'm determined to cut it short, just to sort of fresh it up a little bit.  
Well, this has to be done before i travel to africa next month. now, what do you think?


1 kommentar:

darlene sa...

vicky vicky, think bout' this twice. Det kommer inte bli på dig som på modellen! men om dina intentions är att klippa dig just för att du vill att det växa from scratch så visst. men ba för snygghetens skulle så nej :O haha jag har varnat dig! :D