måndag 11 maj 2009

HOW SHALL THE WORD LOVE BE INTERPRETED?



now when you're not here I miss you. it's funny, I mean, I will still see you tomorrow but eagerly, i'm sitting here Waiting for the slowly time to tick faster. Hm which i know won’t happen. i guEss i just have to be more patient.INNIT?
ANYHOW... in moments like this, i've discover how much i really love you, care for you and need you in my life. am i in love for real? i mean honestly? i've heard a hundreds of people saying oh i love him/her so much and when the relationship crashes, they immediately fall in love with a new person??? which lead me to the question; HOW SHALL THE WORD LOVE BE INTERPRET? how many people can you love, and after a while leave behind?

anyway, i'll head the main point of this contribution...
am I suppose to feel this every day, or get tired of it soon? Honey, I have known you for four years now, and we have been a couple for more than three years now. OBOOOY! It's been ups and downs. I 'M HAPPY, I'M HAPPY! i don't really know how to express myself here. but what i mean is that, i do not think that our relationship wouldn't be this great after everything we been through. Everything you've done and said to me. good and bad stuff has made me strong, powerful, and most of all. Stronger than i was yesterday. U dig?

to feel your presence is wonderful, like a melting vanilla ice cream in a sunny in Sahara desert. no wonder i am so crazy about you. babyBOOI! I love when you kissing my lips, my cheeks, my for head. but believe me, your hugs means the world to me. and i've told you that more than a million times. getting hugs from you feels so comfortable, so float- alike or more like home sweet home.

i just love having you as my partner, my best friend, my soulsmate and my, my, my, my. yes my all. it's amazing how you can speak right through my heart! you know everything about me, i don't need to explain myself to you, you know when I'm happy, angry, sad or .... that just shows how much you care for me too. another thing with you that makes me more happy is that you're not like any other guy. thank God for that. In other words you just that typical guy. for an example you are romantic in your own way and i love that about you.
frankly, there is probably no point sitting here write down what i feel for you, because this words are hardly near to clarify what i feel for you. oh my bad, cuuz you so are freaking INDESCRIBABLE babe ; D
but but but...??? did i just interpret real love? if i didn't, i think we're are there soon. stepping IN, in the name of love, because our relationship keeps growing stronger and stronger for each day! (L)
and if we ever get there. i tell u. that's the day when i will say "i do".

oh, have i ever mentioned how beautiful you look when you sleep?


6 kommentarer:

darlene sa...

hhahaha vickyyy, var inte så söt då :D let me guess, du vakna mitt i natten och grät på grund av att du e så himla kär? eller gör du inte så längre hahaha så söt :D

MyCollegeLife sa...

Aww how beautiful. Vad vackert du skriver *teary eyed*

- B r e e - sa...

RÖRANDE TEXT, HÖRRÖRÖ! Önskar dig all lycka i världen och hoppas att det är ni två hela livet ut, ameen!
jag har faktiskt aldrig varit brudtärna, hahaha. (orka casha ut lyckan i förväg but u know :P). LOVE U

Laila sa...

love the song girl =)

truth happens to individuals, not to crowds. -Osho sa...

love is like a lotus flower wen u do it right :)

Brenda Basudde sa...

Gulligt värrreeee !!! Du är en äkta romatiker .

I like ypur blogg honey !