lördag 23 maj 2009

the piano and Andrea Bocelli ,



hello! i just arrived from work. (06:54), and i can't sleep. 
I'm on mom's place now. that's nice, kinda miss my Bed and most of all my lovely mom. I never thought that i could be so home sick? incredible, i must say.
Anyway . i have need to go to IKEA and buy blinds, seriously i can't sleep a wink, the sun is constantly frying my face every morning. and that's not hot at all!

On my way home, rolling the the tram i realized how much i like the piano. it's a beautiful engine, it provides such a DELIGHTFUL feeling in the body. I'm floating away and i'm loving it.
I must add that Andrea Bocelli makes me cry. I'm dead serious!  ILOVEYOU  BOCELLI
I guess i will start listening to opera more often. such music is totally transforming the existence. 
it's AWSOME.


i will treat you on this one ; )


3 kommentarer:

. v i c t o r y . sa...

haha.. jag har alltid gillat opera lite smått sådär. c you tomorrow handsome! (L)

Laila sa...

älskar denna låt härlig :D:D:D

- B r e e - sa...

ORKA OPERA! får mina tankar bortförda till begravningar n' all that :S ncncnc